Posted on March 7, 2016, in plane crash, survivors, TTT Info and tagged 2015 Book Award, amnesia, attorney, biology, book authors, cell research, ebook, fiction, genetics, madagascar, medical thrillers, monkey, mystery, R.N. Shapiro, species of monkey, taming telomeres, taming the telomeres, telomerase, telomeres, thriller, thriller novel. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on True or False Fun Fact: A telomere [tel-uh-meer] is a rare monkey found only in Madagascar?.
Email R.N. Shapiro
Order Taming the Telomeres on Amazon
Taming Scenes On Pinterest
Follow Author on TwitterMy Tweets
- When they asked the nation’s trial lawyers: ‘What’s your favorite legal thriller?’ there was a surprise.
- Sneak Chapter Previews: Targeting the Telomeres
- Sneak Preview II: Targeting the Telomeres
- Longer Telomeres Tied to Parents Age At Child’s Birth-From the Archives
- Taming the Telomeres Video Book Trailer: R.N. Shapiro Interviewed at NYC Thrillerfest Show
- Sleeper is the Opening Chapter of Targeting the Telomeres, Book Two
- Amanda & Andy Michaels’ Music Playlists Posted on Youtube
- Learning From Authors Gillian Flynn & Tess Gerritsen at Thrillerfest 2016 in NYC
- Taming the Telomeres Awarded Two Silver Medals in FAPA President’s 2016 Book Awards
- Pinterest: Scenes from Taming the Telomeres